Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Our First Garden! (And a Pancake Disaster)

Josh and I decided that we wanted to plant a garden this year. Our first ever! My handsome hubby is trying to figure out exactly how to plant these seeds. 

 And so the messy work begins . . .


 Our little greenhouse. :) We planted cantelope, tomatoes, peppers, and cucumbers. Hopefully some of them will grow!

 Next time, we might do this outside. Just a little messy. 

My lovely husband decided to make us breakfast one Saturday morning. This is his first time making pancakes, as you might be able to tell. 

 Thrilled with his handiwork and my picture taking. 


 My chocolate chip pancakes. They may not look good, but they tasted delicious. :) 

 And the sausage was tasty. 

My friend, Sophia, gave me some beautiful daffodils. I brought some to brighten up my classroom. They make me happy. :) 


I'm just loving our spring weather and looking forward to celebrating Jesus' death and resurrection this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The flowers are beautiful...such a sweet friend!

    I cracked up at Josh's face with the pancakes! Tell him practice makes perfect, you know! It should be an every Saturday ritual. :)

    ReplyDelete