Thursday, May 22, 2014

Birthday Celebrations!

I was especially excited for my birthday because this year because I was home for it and I have a wonderful husband. He likes to pretend that he hasn't planned anything but I always know he has something up his sleeve. :) At school that day, he brought me Chinese food for lunch. It was so tasty. That evening, we went to Texas Roadhouse for a delicious dinner. Here's us waiting outside for our seats.

Our yummy food! There was lots of it!

My handsome husband with his food.


 That night, he majorly surprised me by taking me to The Anniversary Inn. This place is awesome! It has all different themed rooms. We stayed in the french canopy one this time. Sadly enough, I forgot to get pictures. I guess you will just have to imagine how amazing it was. :) The next morning, we walked around the Boise market and ended our visit with some yummy frozen yogurt. :)

Saturday evening, my brother and sister-in-law took us to a restraunt in Emmett. We definitely enjoyed their company.


 Here's the loot I acquired! My husband also got me a massage, which I will enjoy tomorrow. It will be my first time. :) 

All in all, it was a great 23rd birthday. Truthfully, it was probably my best birthday in a while! Josh did such a good job and I felt so loved by all the messages, phone calls, cards, etc. :) Thanks to everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment