Wednesday, January 23, 2013

PA or Bust!!

This last weekend I went on a student recruitment trip to Pennsylvania with some people from school. It was a lot of fun but exhausting! Here are a couple pictures from the journey. This first one is before we left Cincinnati. It cracked me up. If you can't read it, it says "Man on Doodie/What's in your backyard?/Cincinnati's Professional Dog Waste Removal Service/Pooper Scooper." Haha this made us laugh so hard! Definitely brightened up our early morning. :)

So, I did awful at taking pictures on this trip but I did let an 8 year old girl take some pictures and this was one of them. Not too bad. lol 

On the day we were leaving, we got up pretty early to leave and this is what we saw . . . a gorgeous sunrise. I loved seeing it! 

All in all, it was a great trip! On a side note, I taught my first real lesson today. It went better than expected but not extremely well. More on that teaching stuff later. In the mean time I'm gonna keep on freezing in this frigid Ohio weather. :) 


1 comment:

  1. Always good to document a trip! And we're freezing here in IDAHO too! Looking forward to your first lesson post!

    ReplyDelete